The Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show (DBMIBS)
Is Back to South Florida taking over six different iconic venues, including the Miami Beach Convention Center and Pride Park
The boating world returns to South Florida for the 2023. Discover Boating® Miami International Boat Show®, the largest boat and yacht event in the world! Exciting exhibitions and activities as the show returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center and five additional locations, from Wednesday, February 15th – Sunday, February 19th.
A joint production by Informa Markets, the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), and the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA), the 2023 edition offers a vast range of boating products and experiences suitable for all levels of boaters and marine enthusiasts.
“With all that Miami and Miami Beach has to offer, it’s exhilarating to put on the largest boat and yacht event in the heart of the most upbeat and colorful destination,” said Andrew Doole, President of U.S. Boat Shows with Informa Markets, who produces the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show. “This year, our show will offer guests a unique opportunity to experience a one-of-a-kind event with various activations that combine elements of live entertainment, marine education, and luxury boating products.”
Guests can expect to have an up-close look at this year’s highly anticipated debuts delivered by the world’s leading boat manufacturers such as Cruisers Yachts, NAUTICSTAR, Intrepid Powerboats,Pursuit Boats, Solara, Scout Boats, and more. The show also features new and exciting superyacht exhibits, fishing seminars, kids fishing clinics, a marine accessories, and equipment pavilion, as well as the Windward VIP Club for gourmet food and five-star amenities.
“The Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show brings together the best in boating to deliver a world-class, one-of-a-kind experience to hundreds of thousands of boaters from around the globe and all walks of life,” said Frank Hugelmeyer, President of the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA). “Working closely with our partners, we are proud to host the largest boating event in the world right here in Miami and Miami Beach, which generates significant economic impact to the state of Florida over its five-day run each year.”
Historically, the Miami International Boat Show, the Miami Yacht Show, and SuperYacht Miami have attracted over 100,000 visitors from approximately 35 countries around the globe to South Florida while generating an estimated $1.34 billion for the state. Together, under the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show brand, this mega event brings a multimillion-dollar infusion to South Florida’s tourism and hospitality industry, welcoming the global community for an epic, five-day holiday weekend.
“Last year’s great success has shown the importance the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show has not only on the marine industry but also the public,” said Paul Flannery, COO of the International Yacht Brokers Association (IYBA). “It is a highly anticipated show worldwide and we are proud to be able to deliver outcomes that produce innovation in the marine industry and provide unforgettable experiences to the public.”
This year, the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show returns offering numerous benefits for exhibitors, visitors, and the community, specifically Miami Beach and Downtown Miami. Featuring new elements to the Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park, where guests will have access to the AquaZone by Nautical Ventures, in addition to a collection of experiential boating lifestyle activations, innovative cuisines, and a marine accessory pavilion.
Among the exciting components to be featured in the 2023 show, attendees will be able to experience:
– The 2023 marquee event – kick off Wednesday, February 15th through Sunday, February 19th – will be anchored at the Miami Beach Convention Center, Herald Plaza, Venetian Marina, Museum Park Marina, Yacht Haven Grande Miami, and Pride Park.
– Miami Beach Convention Center offering powerboats up to 49 feet, engine manufacturers, marine accessories, electronics, and retail pavilions.
– Herald Plaza featuring larger powerboats, motor yachts ranging from 50 feet to 125 feet in length, yacht tenders, engines, marine accessories, and retail pavilions.
– Venetian Marina will set the stage to test drive over 150 sea trial vessels while also highlighting boat and engine manufacturers.
– Museum Park Marina providing an up-close look at the latest sailboats, catamarans, and sailing accessories.
– Yacht Haven Grande Miami showcasing SuperYacht Miami with the largest and most luxurious yachts at the Miami International Boat Show.
– Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park – the ultimate boater’s destination, located directly outside the Miami Beach Convention Center. Access to the Boat Show Experience is included with general admission to the show.
– The Progressive Boat Show Experience at Pride Park – the ultimate boater’s destination, located directly outside the Miami Beach Convention Center. Access to the Boat Show Experience is included with general admission to the show. Guests can look forward to the following activations:
– Nautical Ventures AquaZone – For thrill seekers and water lovers alike, the AquaZone is designed to give boat show-goers an upfront and personal experience with a variety of water sports and innovative marine products.
– Fred’s Shed Interactive Learning Center – Have a boat or engine problem you haven’t been able to fix? Stop by and ask our tech expert about it at Fred’s Shed How-To Center! Featuring FREE tips, advice and practical skills during daily seminars and demos that cover everything from getting started and operating your boat to service, maintenance and more.
– Fishing Seminars – Enjoy interactive presentations and activations that will take place here during the show. Don’t miss Hook the Future’s Kids Fishing Clinics with Captain Don Dingman, who will demonstrate various fishing techniques while showcasing a wide variety of fish species. Each participant will get a free Hook the Future/Carolina Skiff custom rod and reel combo.
– Culinary Experience – Explore a whirlwind of flavors at DBMIBS all while soaking in the extravagant views. The boat show will be offering world-class culinary experiences along with innovative cocktails provided by the show’s partners such as, Budweiser, Goslings, and Diageo (Tanqueray, Ketel One, Crown Royal).
With six different locations offering uniquely curated experiences, a two-day ticket will provide the public with the best opportunity to enjoy everything the boat show has to offer. The boat show will also have over 100 food options including a chance to enjoy open bars, gourmet foods, and more through the Windward VIP Club. The menus will range to cater to every audience and diverse range of cuisine.
MORE INFOS UNDER: www.miamiboatshow.com
This year, show organizers have partnered with the Miami Foundation, raising awareness and supporting the mission to preserve Biscayne Bay. Ticket holders will be able to make donations to the organization’s Biscayne Bay Recovery Fund, which was created to protect the 35-mile-long marine ecosystem and economic engine for Greater Miami.
The Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show (DBMIBS)
15th -19 February 2023
Miami Beach Convention Center & 1 Herald Plaza
Miami, Florida. US