Il Barolo a Palazzo Barolo 2023
A Day of Tastings
With the producers of the Strada del Barolo in the heart of the Savoy City
After the success of the first edition, the Strada del Barolo e grandi vini di Langa returns toTurin with a day of tastings at the prestigious and fascinating Palazzo Barolo , one of the most important Baroque noble residences in the Savoy city.
On Saturday 25 February 2023 , around twenty producers of the Strada del Barolo will offer the public of Turin wine lovers a high-level tasting in the elegant halls on the noble floor of Palazzo Barolo, which was the residence of the last Marquises of Barolo, Carlo Tancredi FallettiandGiulia Colbert, to whose foresight and modernity much of the fame and fortune of Barolo wine is due.
The participants will be guided on a journey to discover the “King of Wines”, Barolo, which the producers of Strada del Barolo will present in person in its many facets, offering different crus and vintages for tasting. The tastings will be accompanied by excellent agri-food products presented by companies associated with the Strada del Barolo.
The event will be organized in two shifts , from 15.30 to 18.30 and from 19.00 to 22.00, during which two tasting lounges will also be held (at 15.30 and 19.00), with the interventions of some producers who will talk about their experience and will offer for tasting a particularly representative wine of their companies, not present in the main tasting. The theme of the meetings will be the comparaison between generations in the same cellar. The entrance ticket costs € 40.00 per person and includes unlimited tastings, in addition to the Strada del Barolo glass and the pocket cup holder. To participate in the tasting lounges there is an extra cost of € 10.00 per person on the entrance ticket.
Participants in the event will also receive a voucher with a € 2.00 discount on the (full price) entrance ticket to WiMu – Wine Museum in Barolo and a € 2.00 discount on the purchase of the playful visit kit “Il giro del Vinovago”(reservation required), both valid until 30 April 2023.
1. Agricola Gian Piero Marrone, La Morra (CN)
2. Bel Colle, Verduno (CN)
3. Bric Cenciurio, Barolo (CN)
4. Bussia Soprana , Monforte d’Alba (CN)
5. Costa di Bussia , Monforte d’Alba (CN)
6. Diego Morra, Verduno (CN)
7. Dosio Vigneti, La Morra (CN)
8. F.lli Serio&Battista Borgogno , Barolo (CN)
9. I Bré, Verduno (CN)
10. La Biòca , Serralunga d’Alba (CN)
11. Le Strette , Novello (CN)
12. Mauro Marengo, Novello (CN)
13. F.lli Moscone, Monforte d’Alba (CN)
14. Podere Gagliassi, Monforte d’Alba (CN)
15. Poderi Luigi Einaudi , Dogliani (CN)
16. Sara Vezza, Monforte d’Alba (CN)
1. Agrisalumeria Luiset, Ferrere (AT), Alba (CN), Torino (TO)
2. Cascina Boschetto , Stazzano (AL)
3. Caseificio Rosso, Pollone (BI)
4. Galfrè Antipasti d’Italia, Barge (CN)
5. Golosalba , Alba (CN)
6. Mosto Ardente , Castellino Tanaro (CN)
ONLINE TICKETS: www.stradadelbarolo.it/en/11048/palazzo-barolo/#tickets
The event is organized with the support of Turismo Torino e Provincia and is included in the calendar of events organized as part of Vendemmia a Torino – Grapes in Town
Il Barolo a Palazzo Barolo 2023
Saturday 25 February 2023
Palazzo Barolo. Torino, Italia